Thursday, January 9, 2014

Are You Drinking Enough? Water, that is.

My biggest issue is not getting enough water/fluids during the day. Despite my coffee addiction, I have learned that you can only drink so much coffee in a 24 hour period. So today I found an app called Water Your Body developed by NorthPark, and it is exactly what I need.

You enter your weight (granted if anyone opens the app on your phone they can see your weight), and it calculates how much water you should drink each day. As you drink water during the day you add it to your shelf.  The app records the amount of water you drank and the time of day.  If you are not drinking during the day you get friendly reminders complete with water sound effects.

So far I like it.  I'll keep you posted on how well it helps me in getting enough fluids each day.

Great information about knowing how much fluids you should get in a day: http://www.doctoroz.com/blog/leigh-vinocur-md-facep/how-much-water-do-you-really-need

Disclaimer: Logo is the sole property of NorthPark. I am not an affiliate of NorthPark.  I make no warranties as to the accuracy of their app. Consult a physician before making adjustments to your diet

No comments:

Post a Comment