Saturday, January 25, 2014

#Spa #Party for Girls

Of my 44 boards on Pinterest one of my most popular and most repinned boards is "Ideas for Little Girl's Spa Party".  This board was completely inspired by my oldest daughter.  She requested a spa party and I dragged my feet about planning one for her.

I created this board to inspire me for her party.  The board grew rapidly. The pins cover DIY spa treatments, theme based spa parties, dollar store spa party ideas, and creative decorating to transform your party space into an awesome DIY spa. Check out the board and let me know what you think.

If you would like to be invited to pin to the board please feel free to contact me through Google+ or check out my website for additional contact information www.jmbdesigns.net.

2 comments:

  1. I loved everything about this spa day birthday party! I have been thinking to host a themed birthday party at venues in Chicago but was not able to decide a theme. I think just got an inspiration from your post. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wenni, you're welcome! I add to the board almost everyday so keep checking it out.

      Delete